• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Help!!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

Jackson Wo

What is the name of your state? CA
I was being stupid and got caught stealing three CDs from BESTBUY the other day, it is my first time (I know everyone says that), but I am being honest. Anyway, I got a second chance from the store manager for that he did not call the police even though I am over 21, I was kick out and told not to go back with in 2 years. Now the guilt is eating me inside, and I was wondering can they still call the police and report the incidendent if they did not do it right away? Can I still get arrested. What if I turn myself in?

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Jackson Wo said:
I was being stupid and got caught stealing three CDs from BESTBUY the other day, it is my first time (I know everyone says that), but I am being honest. Anyway, I got a second chance from the store manager for that he did not call the police even though I am over 21, I was kick out and told not to go back with in 2 years. Now the guilt is eating me inside, and I was wondering can they still call the police and report the incidendent if they did not do it right away? Can I still get arrested. What if I turn myself in?

My response:

You should definately turn yourself in. Your conscience and your dignity are worth far more than the 3 years you'll be spending behind bars.

Gee, I hope one of those songs was, "Bubba's got a brand new bitch!"

IAAL

TYRIS

Jackson Wo said:

-"Can I still get arrested?"

Yes, they could still contact the police and file charges; however since they did not do it at the time you were caught I doubt they will.

-"What if I turn myself in?"

To who? If the victim has not reported it to the police don't waste your time. They gave you a break, leave it at that.

Tyris

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">