• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

HELP ANOTHER D.V. case with False allegations

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Colorado1983

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Colorado
Is there any way to appeal a decision by court on Domestic Violence, when he is in compliance of probation, they keep giving him more and more filing charges and making conditions of his probation unreasonalble and doing more hindering than help, it is like they want to violate him just because they can. Is there anything we can do?? I really need some help, Jefferson County Colorado is trying to ruin my husbands career and costing him so much even with me working we can not afford to eat, because they will not transfer him within the state to where we live and work., HELP PLEASE:confused:

CdwJava

They keep filing charges? Does he take them to trial and lose? Or does he plead out on them?

He isn't going to get out from underneath any of this unless or until he finishes his time or follows the straight and narrow. I find it difficult to believe that the justice system in your county would just make stuff up to pick on your man.

Consul local counsel for advice on how to proceed. Once in good standing, perhaps he can apply for a transfer of probation to a new location.

- Carl

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">