• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Help with a burglary charge

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

AllegedBurglar

What is the name of your state? Georgia

Okay I'm being charged with 3 burglaries. The prosecution is relieing mostly on witness statements (I think).

One of their witnesses is allegedly an ex-burglar partner. (We'll call him "Splinter" from now on)

My plan is simple. "Splinter" doesn't know that I know that hes testifying against me. My plan is to audio or video record him admitting to being in a gang, having an illegal gun, planing/bragging about various crimes hes done, admitting to doing cocaine/various other drugs, being a raciest, that he use to deal drugs, and hopefully him admitting that I had no part in the burglaries that hes saying I did, etc.

Questions

1 - Is it legal to audio or video record him without his knowledge?
2 - What if he's in my house?
3 - If there are any audio/video laws that will prevent me from doing it without his knowledge is there any way around it.

outonbail

You can't be serious,,,,,

You and splinter should look into the Jerry Springer show,,,,, Then the video will be admissible and you'll each make a couple bucks as well!

The money will come in handy when they pass out the commissary sheets!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">