• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Help for a friend.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

stephscorpio111

What is the name of your state? Maryland
A friend of mine was jumped by about 6 girls outside of her home with her two sons standing by. One of the girls had been calling her house and making threats against her. They beat her up pretty bad, stole her purse and within 1/2 hour used her bank card.
Is this considered aggravated battery, and aggravated robbery? Or would it be considered something else? Also what other charges could be brought against them and what is the punishment? :confused:

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

stephscorpio111 said:
What is the name of your state? Maryland
A friend of mine was jumped by about 6 girls outside of her home with her two sons standing by. One of the girls had been calling her house and making threats against her. They beat her up pretty bad, stole her purse and within 1/2 hour used her bank card.
Is this considered aggravated battery, and aggravated robbery? Or would it be considered something else? Also what other charges could be brought against them and what is the punishment? :confused:

My response:

Gee, it all sounds pretty aggravating to me!

How about you let the police, the Detectives, and the District Attorney do their jobs, and in the end, you'll find out all of the charges.

By the way, is there a trailer in this story somewhere?

IAAL

S

stephscorpio111

How about if you have nothing helpful to add you just not say anything at all.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

stephscorpio111 said:

My response:

Not likely.

Why don't you call the District Attorney's office to see if charges have been filed, and the identity of each?

Seriously, do any of the parties live in a trailer?

IAAL

Son of Slam

stephscorpio111 said:

You don't get to twenty-three thousand posts without twiddling your fingers sometimes.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Son of Slam said:
You don't get to twenty-three thousand posts without twiddling your fingers sometimes.
My response:

You know, I'm coming back from the grave just to choke you. You're killing me AGAIN!

Too funny. Just too funny!

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">