• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Help for a friend

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

oneconcerndprsn

I live in michigan and I have a friend that has a 7 yr. old son. He asked me one day (while crying) why his mommy and daddy can't sleep next to each other and why mommy is sleeping next to a 13 yr.old? she is 25. I have also heard that she "taught" him how to kiss. ( so far that is just a rumor) I asked her about this and she said he is the baby sitter of her three kids and said "what, can't he help me get the kids t sleep?". All three kids were in the same bed with her and this boy. I would like to know if she can get into trouble and how much trouble. thank you.

outonbail

If she's simply laying in the bed until the boys get to sleep, she's doing nothing wrong.

If she's teaching 13 year old boys to kiss or more, she can end up in prison, lose custody of her children and have to register as a sex offender for the rest of her life. That means that anyone in the country can type her name into the Megan's law sex offender database and her picture will come up along with her address and the offense she's been convicted of.

But of course the kissing thing is a rumor, so more than likely, not true.

Have this woman and her husband separated or gotten a divorce? Is there a custody battle going on?

Sounds to me like the 7 year old may be getting coached,,,,,,

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">