• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

help idk wat to do

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mhawkins90x

missouri

I AM HAVING PROBLEMS WITH MY PROBATION OFFICER. THE FIRST TIME WE MET SHE PROMISED ME SHE WASNT going to let me remain free for long. i have only been out since july and with a class a felony on my record at my age nobody in this city has been willing to hire me. i asked her to allow a transfer of probation to a different county where i have been offered work aand she wont do it. without a job i am unable to pay my fines and restitution therefore the violations keep piling up. and on top of all that i am homeless. what do i need to do to get a transfer?:confused:

You Are Guilty

what do i need to do to get a transfer?:confused:
Only one thing - your PO's approval. Doesn't sound like it's going to be forthcoming anytime soon though, so perhaps there are some other social service programs you can take advantage up locally while you continue your job hunt?

You Are Guilty

There's got to be more than just a career services office. If nothing else is available through the probation office, maybe try local churches, shelters, etc.? I'm sure you can get some leads via Google.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">