• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

help me?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

net14

What is the name of your state? FL

My boyfriend was arrested and i dont think he should have. heres the story...

My boyfriend met up with one of his friends he hadnt seen in years. He went to his friends house to pick him up. They went off and the friend said, "hey will you stop here real quick," and pointed to a house. thinking that it was one of his friend's friend, he stop in the drive way. he watched his friend walk up to the door and knocked on the door, then walked in. (my boyfriend was still sitting in the car at this time). moments later his friend walked out with a suit case looking thing, set it next to my boyfriends car, and went back inside. my boyfriend then got an idea of what his "friend" was doing so he grabed the suit case and brought it back inside. when going inside the house a woman was standing there and ask him what he was doing in her house...he called for his friend, but he had already left out the back door. he tried to explain to the woman what had happend,while they both were confused, but she just decited to call the cops. so he left, without his friend, and was arrested about a month later for burgulary. right now hes sitting in jail...they wont look for the kid that did try to rob the house, and the detectives keep telling him that they are going to drop the charges...but its been three months and nothing has happened. hes had 5 PRETIRIALS WITHOUT ANYTHING HAPPEN!!! they keep re seting them. he has a PD but he is not representing my boyfriend the best that he can...nothing is being done...is there someway we can get the court to speed things up and get an innocent man out of jail and convict the right man??and they have made it impossible to get him bailed out...they put it at 100,000 dollars!! please give me some advice!!!What is the name of your state?

Shay-Pari'e

He took the bag back into the house where he was then met by a woman? How do you think the first guy got by the woman?

So his friend committed robbery, took the bag to the car, (Didn't put it in the car) went back in and left out the back door with this woman in the house?

This is getting interesting.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">