• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Help Me Please!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Tiffany7066

What is the name of your state? Texas
Please someone help me! Ok I was working at Walmart about 3 years, and while I was there, being STUPID, I stole about $1500. I found out that I had a warrent for it and turned myself in. I made bond and have been waiting to hear something about it, but have herd nothing. October 08 will be a year ago I bonded out. I have NEVER been in trouble before, not even a speeding ticket. Hell, haven't even been pulled over. What will happen to me? Will this be on my record? Is it in there already? I currenlt do hair, but am going to start CNA school. If they check my record will it be on there if I havent even been to court over it yet? Please someone tell me what life has in store for me over a STUPID mistake!

Tiffany7066

??

Wouldn't worry about what? It already being on my record, or what they will do to me. I know nothing about any of this.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">