• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Help...need help!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

AlawFulDay

What is the name of your state? CALI...
My husband is charged with 243(E) (1) PC MISD..battery against former spouse/ Fiance..we are married!
11377 (B) (1) H&S MISD Possesion of anabolic steriods....
trues story is : we had a fight...I gave a small bottle of d-bol to the cops...since I gave the bottle I think my husband should plead not guilty! Any advice is greatly apreciated.

calatty

No, he should plead guilty -- if he is offered a favorable plea bargain -- because you told the police they belong to him, and no one will believe your recantation. Did he batter his ex-wife? Then he should plead guilty to that too.

AlawFulDay

Thanks...

but we live in Cali..a wife can take the 5th and does not have to testefy against her husband..please people read before posting something you clearly have no clue about! The roids came from me..so why would he have to plead guilty? Just because I say he had them doesn't prove anything.

Just Blue

AlawFulDay said:
but we live in Cali..a wife can take the 5th and does not have to testefy against her husband..please people read before posting something you clearly have no clue about! The roids came from me..so why would he have to plead guilty? Just because I say he had them doesn't prove anything.

Your a piece of work lady! :rolleyes:

AlawFulDay

Baytstategirl

so I've been reading up on you and found...you got nothing nice to say about or to anybody...what is ur deal? Above the Law? Got layed lately? Get a life and maybe you are blessed with some real **** to deal with instead of lurking here and telling people what they are ..and ur not.Gee U are a trip...family loves ya baby? HUH? Alright...then...let it rip! :p

calatty

If you know so much more than us experienced criminal attorneys, why ask us? You gave the bottle and you ratted him out, and your statement will be admitted against him in court. The privilege applies to testimony. Your husband will rot in prison because his wife is a snitch.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">