• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Help Please!!! :)

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

lisakate

What is the name of your state? Florida

My sister posted an ad of herself on a swingers internet site. Her ex boyfriend is threatening to send it to our parents and friends. Could that be considered illegal? She is over 21.

Any input would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

lisakate said:
What is the name of your state? Florida

My sister posted an ad of herself on a swingers internet site. Her ex boyfriend is threatening to send it to our parents and friends. Could that be considered illegal? She is over 21.

Any input would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

My response:

No, it's not illegal. In fact, it's not even an invasion of privacy. Your sister put herself out there for public view and scrutiny by placing the ad. Her boyfriend can send the ad to whomever he wants, and there's no cause of action.

Now, let's get down to brass tacks - - is your sister hot looking?

IAAL

L

lisakate

She didn't tell him about it, he found it on the website. It was her stupid mistake to put the ad on there in the first place. To late now though, if he can do whatever he wants with the information without any reprecussions legally then she will just have to wait and see what he does with the info.

Thanks for your responses:)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">