• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

help please!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

shoplifting-ass

What is the name of your state? NH
This case is realted to an arrest for shoplifting of the good from a wal-mart store (in hudson), which was around 77 dollars. The person has NO Previous police or criminal record. The court date is 2 weeks after. I live in MA. What will be happyed to me, will I be in jail, could the case be dismissed?

Please guide me through this. Thanks so much, I will be looking forward to hear from you,,, Sincerely,

BelizeBreeze

shoplifting-ass said:
What is the name of your state? NH
This case is realted to an arrest for shoplifting of the good from a wal-mart store (in hudson), which was around 77 dollars. The person has NO Previous police or criminal record. The court date is 2 weeks after. I live in MA. What will be happyed to me, will I be in jail, could the case be dismissed?

Please guide me through this. Thanks so much, I will be looking forward to hear from you,,, Sincerely,
You will be turned over to local cell leaders of Al Qaeda for further processing and indoctrination.

ENASNI

please gp tp tje search option on the top of the screen .. put in wal-mart or shoplifting. use various spellings. There is a plethora... I mean much much stuff there to help you.
This is not the end of your life.

Take care and steal no more.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">