• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Help Please**************

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jjshawna

:eek: What is the name of your state? Arizona

Summary-
objective-re-instate AZ DL due to default judgement for NO SHOW for 1. speeding 2. no proof ins. 3. registration complaint dated back in november 2003 TODAY went to court where complaint filed and motioned court to set aside judgement .I had with me my proof of insurance and registration information to show I was in compliance - and as for no show, out of town on business. Judge did not grant PROBLEM; This morning at 10:00 am mst I have court hearing with another court because of a complaint issued for driving on a suspended. This hearing I was to produce a re-instated license (of which I tried to get unsuccessfully yesterday).
What can I do other than pay the 1,700.00 to the court for the original complaint?
What are the options here?
Can I present my case to this latter judge I am seeing tomorrow and have him review all the insurance paperwork etc. which shows my coverage on the vehicle in question? can he even do anything at this point? Because this complaint is a direct result of the first complaint does this qualify the judge hearing my current complaint to make any changes to the old complaint for the motion not granted. Can I request a motion to consolidate these 2 seperate complaints due to the direct relationship one has on the other?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">