• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

helped out my boyfriend who is a minor

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

mandie0304

What is the name of your state? Missouri
I am 18 years old. I am dating a guy who is 16 years old. he ran away from home because he was under the impression that he was going to be sent away to a juvenile detention center until he turned 17. My friend who is also 18 drove me and my boyfriend in her car to Pittsburg, Kansas to take me to college and my boyfriend with her back to Springfield, Missouri. I stayed in Pittsburg for one day and then they both came and got me and i went to springfield with them. he was later found. is there any way that charges can be pressed on me? if so and the parents of my boyfriend have not done so yet do they have a certain amount of time that they are required to do it in? i was told that i wasn't allowed to have contact with him until he was 17, but that was all. he has been put in a boys home for 4 to 6 months. his mother is now trying to contact me about him and i'm just afraid that she will change her mind and press charges against me. it has been almost a month since he was caught.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">