• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Hey IAAL

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

n_and

LOL. :D I was thinking more that I would like to nominate user Sambo83 and his love affair with drunk driving for the honor.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

While he may be a terror on the streets, Sambo83 hasn't done anything wrong on the forums except voice his thoughts and opinions. There's nothing wrong with that.

Don't misunderstand me - - I don't agree with him/her at all. But, the "writings" themselves are within the rules of the forums.

Therefore, and it is the opinion of this Grand Juror, you get a "No-Bill" on your Indictment of Sambo83.

IAAL

n_and

Therefore, and it is the opinion of this Grand Juror, you get a "No-Bill" on your Indictment of Sambo83.
Hmmph. You're right, I know. Maybe I can get him to call me lewd names!!! ;)

n_and

With what? Lewd names? C'mon, if you've got a top ten, share! You know I can take it and I know you don't mean it.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

n_and said:
With what? Lewd names? C'mon, if you've got a top ten, share! You know I can take it and I know you don't mean it.
My response:

I wouldn't do that to you on the forums. But, I'd love to show you my "Top 10" in private one of these days! In fact, I could give you a "Top 12"!

I know you could take it!

IAAL

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

n_and said:
LMAO.

You're on!

MY RESPONSE: You mean, "You're on top!"

You are too much. Have I told you I loved you lately?

MY RESPONSE: I know, baby. I know. No, you haven't told me lately, but then:

"You don’t have to say you love me
Just be close at hand
You don’t have to stay forever
I will understand
Believe me, believe me"

IAAL

n_and

MY RESPONSE: You mean, "You're on top!"
No, no, no. I am lazy and refuse to be on top unless intoxicated. This is where Dewars comes in.

MY RESPONSE: I know, baby. I know. No, you haven't told me lately, but then:
Well, then know the thought was there.

"Think of me,
think of me waking, silent and resigned.
Imagine me,
trying too hard to put you from my mind.
Think of me, please say you'll think of me,
whatever else you choose to do-
There will never be a day
when i won't think of you... "

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

Oh, I love Phantom of the Opera! I have every single version on video tape, including the actual Play!

IAAL

Last edited:

n_and

I know you love it, I remember you mentioning something about it. It's one of my favourite books. I should buy a DVD (if they've got it on DVD) of the play - I've never seen it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">