• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Hey you know whats funny

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

F

Fuwad

What is the name of your state? IL

first read my post bout the sex abuse thing,

now besides that, as it turns out i woulda been better off beating the bitch wit a club rather than showing her a "good time" i coulda gotten off wit assault a class b misdemeanor n not have to register as a sex offender funny how stupid the law is, NOW HELP ME OUT thats y i came here

HomeGuru

Fuwad said:
What is the name of your state? IL

first read my post bout the sex abuse thing,

now besides that, as it turns out i woulda been better off beating the bitch wit a club rather than showing her a "good time" i coulda gotten off wit assault a class b misdemeanor n not have to register as a sex offender funny how stupid the law is, NOW HELP ME OUT thats y i came here
**A: please stop posting new threads.

H

hexeliebe

now besides that, as it turns out i woulda been better off beating the bitch wit a club rather than showing her a "good time"
And we all would have been much better off is she had shot you dead. Buzz off, the only help you're going to get here is the location of the exit door.

JETX

Let see if I have this right....

- YOU had sex with a 13 year old and are clearly a pervert.
- YOU are so stupid you expect the world to believe that your excuse that you THOUGHT she was 16.
- The court didn't believe your lies and YOU were convicted.
- You claim that you gave this 13 year old a "good time"!! Further proof that you are juvenile punk with visions of grandeur. You probably should have been charged with 'assault with a dead weapon'!!
- YOU clearly never graduated beyond the 3rd grade, as shown by your attrocious grammar.
- You now claim that you should have beat the hell out of her instead of raping her!!

And you expect ANYONE to care about your 'feelings' or to try to HELP you!!! You are clearly an ignorant punk who is destined to be a drain on society. Do the world a favor and make your parents birth control retroactive!! Remove yourself from the gene pool!

I am sure the 13 year old girl and her family would appreciate it!!

JETX

And hey, do you know what would be even funnier???
If the family of the 13 year old VICTIM were to come after you with a shotgun and show you a "good time".
:D

F

Fuwad

uhhh yeah rippin her **** up, makin her bleed, opps wrong forum, ne way i dont know when or y your guys became such *******s mabe the rod up your butt has a rod up its butt, oh well if ever see ne of you guys n real life ...well

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">