• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

home arrest

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

hart1

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? arizona,I was arrested for not calling pre trial services every week as instructed to do,missed 3 times out of 10 but showed for court as required and was arrested,judge orderd 7000.00 bond,when or if posted also orderd home arrest,leg braclet,drug testing,I have lived in az, all my life I have family here,Parents brother friends,I have never missed a court date ever ,I cant go to work,shopping,etc,My bond was posted,I ask lawyer [public defender] to file motion to motifiy,or appeal,she tells me she doesnt want to upset the judge,her first love is prosecuting and is just doing defense for the exp. then will go back to prosecuting, The charge is theft of means,first offense,I bought a car from,a guy with out title,I put down as a deposit of 600.00 and he left the car with me and said he would return with the title in a day or so and the remainder balance would then be paid but he never did, I was never seen driving it or even in it but I did have some bills in [water,phone] with my name on them, I also have 2 wittness that were there when i bought the car I have a signed receipt. Question is how do I get this this home arrest removed or motified so I can go to work Iam about flat broke and cant pay my bills, sorry about writing the book. thanks J hart

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">