• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Homeguru or criminal gurus need your help with possible credit card fraud.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

Chewee007

Homeguru or other criminal gurus need your help with possible C.C fraud.Complex!

What is the name of your state? colorado

possible case involves , possible credit card fraud (felonies) involving me being a federal witness for federal agents to save my own butt.complex situation ,not wanting to post the details here....just in case??????? Any of you gurus up for the challenge???hope so

to anyone that answeres to this and can actually help with some liable information please email me at [email protected] or leave your contact information...law students ......lawyers.....former prosecutors...and so on. my time is running fast. please help or direct me to some free legal advise i can work with as $$$ is tight here.dont want to go to jail.life was just starting to get good.:(

Last edited:

HomeGuru

Re: Homeguru or other criminal gurus need your help with possible C.C fraud.Complex!

Chewee007 said:
What is the name of your state? colorado

possible case involves , possible credit card fraud (felonies) involving me being a federal witness for federal agents to save my own butt.complex situation ,not wanting to post the details here....just in case??????? Any of you gurus up for the challenge???hope so

to anyone that answeres to this and can actually help with some liable information please email me at [email protected] or leave your contact information...law students ......lawyers.....former prosecutors...and so on. my time is running fast. please help or direct me to some free legal advise i can work with as $$$ is tight here.dont want to go to jail.life was just starting to get good.:(
**A: sorry.

JETX

Sorry, due to potential UPL issues (non state licensed) and attorney-client relationships, I doubt you will get any DIRECT response to your request. If you do have any legal issues and want advice, post them and someone will try to help. If you want personal hand-holding or guidance, hire a local attorney.

JETX

Yes, but I promised him that I wouldn't reveal his true identity.
So, Liable, how is that batcave???

C

Chewee007

Thax Homeguru..sorry for me to see know ones up for this

i do realize that everyone here who offers helpful replies do this for there own purposesor actually out of the good of there heart. I am trying to make it worth someone’s while to help me...maybe add a little excitement in there life.... project for school….ect. i plan on posting how it all goes down step by step.
yes i will be trying diligently to obtain a lawyer. like i said funds are check to check so im figuring a way to do make it work. I have 2 appt. with lawyers. anyone have any recommendations for choosing...basic questions and son on.Any opinions on a public defender.i have had experiance(1) with them and found them not to be of any help when sentencing time comes.
again anyone with any info pertaining to to my questions in my original post please reply

HomeGuru

Re: Thax Homeguru..sorry for me to see know ones up for this

Chewee007 said:
i do realize that everyone here who offers helpful replies do this for there own purposesor actually out of the good of there heart. I am trying to make it worth someone’s while to help me...maybe add a little excitement in there life.... project for school….ect. i plan on posting how it all goes down step by step.
yes i will be trying diligently to obtain a lawyer. like i said funds are check to check so im figuring a way to do make it work. I have 2 appt. with lawyers. anyone have any recommendations for choosing...basic questions and son on.Any opinions on a public defender.i have had experiance(1) with them and found them not to be of any help when sentencing time comes.
again anyone with any info pertaining to to my questions in my original post please reply
**A: first off, your post was too general and vague with no details. We are not looking into a crystal ball. Next, read the disclaimer at the bottom of this page.
Also learn the proper use of the words no and know.

C

Chewee007

Got it

Read disclaimer..... looking for advise. im my positiont i dont give a damn about the disclaimer and thanks for nothing........

HomeGuru

Re: Got it

Chewee007 said:
Read disclaimer..... looking for advise. im my positiont i dont give a damn about the disclaimer and thanks for nothing........
**A: you are welcome.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">