• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

homeless vet needs help

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

david walter

california:confused:

Am a homeless vet liveing in santa barbara cal. i have recentaly been robed by the santa barbara police and the city of all my belongings( bed roll , clothes and personal belongings, i was profiled by the police as a drug dealer,, i have never been arested as such, The mayer of this fine city was on talk raido as saying that they pulled 16 cubic yards of stuf from the site where i was liveing, there was not any garbage in my area, i have a few witeness to prove the fact.( officer katai. santa barbara police, anti crime task force , etc)my gear was not on the said property, county, was on state property, the police made a point to take my gear, ( as i was porfiled as a drug dealer by the said police( officer pain, , officer clark, officer mcaw, ) these officers profiled me because a few drug dealing heron addicts liveing a few hundered yards away,

Now i need some advice on how to go about hanging these corupt people so it doesnt happen again, PLESAE HELP

david james walter

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">