• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Houston, Tx 18 & up club

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

adkinsonb02

What is the name of your state? Texas

My question concerns a new 18 & up bar in Houston, Tx (Hurricane Hut). First of all the beer tub girl's all wear g-strings. You walk in the club and the first thing you see is a platform with a pole in the middle of the dance floor with girl's dancing on it like they were stripper's in a strip club. Then along the sides are long bar areas where more young girl's were dancing and pulling off there clothes. I felt like I was watching a girl's gone wild video. On top of that my friends and I wanted to take a picture of our group so we asked a male friend who was with us to take the picture. After he took the picture a bouncer who worked there took our camera away. Handed it to another bouncer, who then proceded to break the camera. When we went to the manager for help. He cussed us and threw us out of the bar. And said there are no pictures allowed to be taken in this bar. No pictures but they allow girls to take off there top's. I think this club is exploiting these girls for there own benifits. I saw several under age girls drinking. And the reason I know they were under age is because some of them use to be employee's of another bar I use to manage. I know that what they are doing can not be legal. I think the reason they are not allowing pictures is because they just don't want to get caught. Is any of this legal? Can the girls expose them self in a public bar? Do they have the right to destroy our camera?
Thank you,
Bridget Adkinson

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">