• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

How to beat a conspiracy charge

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

KevinThomas01

Hello I live in the state of nj. For yrs the company had issues with theft from some workers. Several months ago I found out a customer, (doctor) had several of my coworkers as clients, including myself. There my doctor would tell me the entire story of the favors they my coworkers were giving (the doctor). I didn't want get involve with what was happening but was very curious of why he would tell me and not know me that well. Anyway the doctor was caught. Police was watching him for a long time and possibly knew his contacts. I guess they were trying to find out how deep it went so one day he calls me as phone is being recorded. He asking me about things and as a person that knows him I tried to tell him about what I thought was happening.
Later cops come to me with questions and arrest me for working with the doctor or being the one that was giving him favors with my company. Now on the audio I'm not saying I'm giving anything to him, that I gave him anything or restoring anything. I was concern because he seemed very stressed and scared but I wondered why me he called. Anyway the state has names the doctor gave up and now I'm in the middle, hit with a conspiracy charge. Please help me

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
Hello I live in the state of nj. For yrs the company had issues with theft from some workers. Several months ago I found out a customer, (doctor) had several of my coworkers as clients, including myself. There my doctor would tell me the entire story of the favors they my coworkers were giving (the doctor). I didn't want get involve with what was happening but was very curious of why he would tell me and not know me that well. Anyway the doctor was caught. Police was watching him for a long time and possibly knew his contacts. I guess they were trying to find out how deep it went so one day he calls me as phone is being recorded. He asking me about things and as a person that knows him I tried to tell him about what I thought was happening.
Later cops come to me with questions and arrest me for working with the doctor or being the one that was giving him favors with my company. Now on the audio I'm not saying I'm giving anything to him, that I gave him anything or restoring anything. I was concern because he seemed very stressed and scared but I wondered why me he called. Anyway the state has names the doctor gave up and now I'm in the middle, hit with a conspiracy charge. Please help me
Your question is beyond the scope of an internet forum and, frankly, you shouldn't be posting your story on the internet. Contact a local criminal defense attorney.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">