• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

How can I find out about my Felony conviction 30 years ago?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

R

RDuke

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? Arizona

I was convicted of felony burglary in 1974. I stole more than $50 worth of food from someone's freezer. It was supposed to be wiped from my record, but I don't know if it was. I moved to Georgia during my one year probation with the permission of the court. I paid all of my fines. How do I go about finding out?

R

RDuke

Thanks

Thanks! I'll check. That is the only crime that I commited. I've never been arrested since. It was such a stupid thing to do. I guess it was good that I got caught my first time out ... :>}

RE:"Make mine a double mocha ... and a croissant!" -- I'll take a Vinte Vanilla Cappiucino, please ...

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">