• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

how do I file a motion?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

queenniki88

A woman pressed charges against me about threating to hurt her and break her car.She filed 3-5 different statements that didn't make since and they all were completely different from 1 another.She also didn't have any evidence.
I've read that I can get her impeached but I don't know what motion to file.
My trail for this case is in a week.
I've been going to trail since Febuary and my public defender keeps continuing the case.Can I file a speedy trail violation against this case?

I also have warrants out for my arrest in which there for trespassing in an apartment building that I still leagally live in.It's pre-trail now because the police didn't find me yet to arrest me.Since I am still a tenant there what motion can I file to get rid of this case.

Also, I studied the eavesdrop law and I found out I'm innocent against being charged with eavesdropping,How do and what motion do I use to open the case back up and what motion do I file to defend myself and show with the law I'm innocent.

Which motion do I use?
How do I fill it out?
What format does it have to be in?

aurora IL

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

tranquility

Her evidence is her testimony. You don't motion for impeachment, you challenge her in court with her inconsistencies.

Since you are the one delaying things (Public defender IS "you" here.), no.

You don't "motion" to get rid of the trespassing case, you get an attorney who will, tell you to submit to arrest, then they will talk to the DA with the provable facts to convince him not to go to trial.

Not enough facts on the eavesdropping, but I suspect that horse has left the barn. You might be able to expunge if old enough.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">