• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

"HOW DO YOU GET A 2nd RESTRAINING ORDER, WHEN YOU DO NOT APPEAR FOR THE 1ST"

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ImStellaa19

"HOW DO YOU GET A 2nd RESTRAINING ORDER, WHEN YOU DO NOT APPEAR FOR THE 1ST"

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? CA./ Burbank
My ex husbands girlfriend is a little crazy. She went and got a restraining order on me, and everything she said was a lie, thats the truth. Anyways I filed a response, then I went to court. She did not show up so it was no good. But that same day as the court hearing she was at the other court house getting another restraining order on me,

What I cannot understand is how one gets a 2nd restraining order when they cannot even be responsible enough to show up for the first one????:confused:

CdwJava

You respond as you did before. Simply present the facts and let the courts realize on their own that she's nutty.

latigo

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? CA./ Burbank
My ex husbands girlfriend is a little crazy. She went and got a restraining order on me, and everything she said was a lie, thats the truth. Anyways I filed a response, then I went to court. She did not show up so it was no good. But that same day as the court hearing she was at the other court house getting another restraining order on me,

What I cannot understand is how one gets a 2nd restraining order when they cannot even be responsible enough to show up for the first one????:confused:
If somewhere in your ranting you are questioning how she obtained a second RO, the answer seems rather apparent. She applied for it!

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
We already discussed this in your last thread:

https://forum.freeadvice.com/divorce-separation-annulment-36/girlfriend-husband-gets-restraining-order-false-allegations-605065.html

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">