• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

how to find registered sex offenders

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jlr23

What is the name of your state? georgia

i was wonderng if anyone knows a free site or a way to search for registered sex offenders in your immediate area using your address. i know about georgia's sex offender list but i am not too familiar with all the streets in my neighborhood so i don't know exactly how close these people are to me or my kids. ive tried using aol's search engine to find a site myself but so far i have found nothing useful. you'd think it would be easy to find so more people could protect their children better.

panzertanker

jlr23 said:
What is the name of your state? georgia

i was wonderng if anyone knows a free site or a way to search for registered sex offenders in your immediate area using your address. i know about georgia's sex offender list but i am not too familiar with all the streets in my neighborhood so i don't know exactly how close these people are to me or my kids. ive tried using aol's search engine to find a site myself but so far i have found nothing useful. you'd think it would be easy to find so more people could protect their children better.
Search the georgia sexual offender registry for your city.
Go to mapquest.com to map out the locations. That should help you figure out how close they are to you.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">