• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Human Society and local Sheriff harrasment and pending action

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

appy

What is the name of your state? Arkansas- I have been accused of animal abuse for the 2nd time. 1st time was dropped. this time the local county sheriff's department has told me the humain society took my animals. They tore down fences, destroyed gates, Took corral panels that were in a fence row down and stacked them on anouther fence.
They have accused me of having no food and water for the animals when there is water in all pens and food left in most. I had a house fire in January. having to sue the insurance company to try to get them to pay. Was abandoned by my husband a year ago and now in a divorce suite, had to file bankrupsy because he left me holding all the bills, house payment so on. The insurance co. is using this as a reason not to pay the claim. I have no money left. I've spent all hiring lawyers don't make alot of money on a secretarys salary.
Someone has been letting the animals out of their pens ever since the fire. The first incident was a week after the fire. Broke into what is left of my house, Took a damaged TV some china and ransaked the place. Stole my Cocker Spaniel puppy out of the back yard, didn't bother the other animals. (except) My house cats were in a pen we made out of a old greenhouse frame. The size is 12' by 16' with boards under the top of it so they have a place to get off the ground like a 2nd story, two large cushions off the sofa that was damaged on the ground. They also let the cats out of that cage. Filed a police report.
Ok next week the horses got out, humain society was called sheffic dept. NO broken fences, no where they got out. We got them put up. Humain Society said everything was OK that was in March.
The next day went to the farm to feed, having to live in a small house in town waiting for the insurance to pay so I can rebuild. Can't take my animals with me. We got there someone had taken my stallion and put him in a area that had been fenced off like a gap between him and mares to keep him out of trouble. They had him locked up in this gap about the size of a couple of big stalls made of corral panels with hay thrown in there, but NO water. It's a wonder he wasn't hurt, he's 22 years old. I got him out and put him back where he was suposed to be. Started locking the gate after that. Ok over the next 3 months the horses got out 4 times always the same time of the day always "rescued by the same man down the road and always the police were called. Never were any fences down or any edvidence they got out by theirselfs but gates were always opened some how.
The old Stallion had come through a bad winter stopped eating thought he was going to die from his age. Had gotten him back eating but he was thin. I had 2 yearlings and a 2 yr old that came down with baterial diarrhea. They had it before a couple of years ago. I was a veternairian teck

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">