• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Human Waste Violation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

chimpanflor

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Texas

I'm being charged with a violation - human waste. I called the community court in Austin, and have not received a return call. I'm assuming that this means I was ticketed for public urination or defecation. I don't remember ever being issued a ticket for this, and I'm positive that this would stick in my memory. I had my ID stolen and had it replaced. I assume that whomever took the ID was caught and ticketed for this crime. I checked on the Austin PD website and it says that I was issued the ticket on a day and at a time when I know that I was busy petitioning for a death row inmate. What should I do?

Thanks!

HomeGuru

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Texas

I'm being charged with a violation - human waste. I called the community court in Austin, and have not received a return call. I'm assuming that this means I was ticketed for public urination or defecation. I don't remember ever being issued a ticket for this, and I'm positive that this would stick in my memory. I had my ID stolen and had it replaced. I assume that whomever took the ID was caught and ticketed for this crime. I checked on the Austin PD website and it says that I was issued the ticket on a day and at a time when I know that I was busy petitioning for a death row inmate. What should I do?

Thanks!
**A: heck, I don't know what you should do but it sounds like a crappy charge to me.

swalsh411

I'm afraid that URINE big trouble!!

Did you call the police and try to explain this? It seems like something which could be easily resolved.

chimpanflor

Update

The case status was changed from "transferred out" to "terminated" what does this mean? I still have an initial appearance date listed. So confused!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">