• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Hypocrites

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state? Doesn't Matter

I just want to put my opinion in since everyone else has!!

I have noticed quite a few of you posting your opinion about PTO. Ok, so it's not your cup of tea, why do you have to go there then? Why do you feel the need to post your opinion there?

You have told people (and I think you know who I am talking about) if you don't like it here then go somewhere else. Well some of them have decided to do just that and you don't like it. Well to bad. They were for one reason or another asking you for your advice and all you did was bash them. Then if they gave you their opinion of you then, WA LA they were gone.. They were not ALLOWED to talk back..

So those of you THAT ARE GUILTY OF IT.. DEAL WITH IT... PRACTICE WHAT YOU PREACH AND LEAVE THEM ALONE!!

JETX

Oh, and I guess you are the self appointed forum police. Right??? If so, come arrest me.
:D

Never had a problem with you JETX

JETX,
I have never had a problem with you, I am a person who used to believe in the justice up until a year ago. And well I (like alot of other people) came here for advice, and well because I gave way to much information, I was judged and my family member was considered guilty (here). Again JETX I never had any problems with you, you have always answered my questions and I appreciated it..

H

hexeliebe

The one thing you have seemed to gloss over, as well as your cohorts at PTO is the fact that while many of us have visited the site to see for ourselves how the forum is run and to learn for ourselves if the things that have been said about it are true or not, we are all banned because we don't seem to agree with a stated policy or opinion.

And yet, the very site you keep denegrating is allowing you to state a very opposite opinion. Now, which would you consider fair, shutting out fair debate or allowing it?

Just remember that when you want to come here and complain. At least here you have the right to complain. At PTO there is no such right.

And by the way, what does it say about a forum when the moderators break the very rules they force others to adhere to?

hexeliebe

Just remember that when you want to come here and complain. At least here you have the right to complain. At PTO there is no such right
This is the point I am making. I did post an opinion/complaint on here and my post got deleted. HOW IS THAT FAIR? In fact I was told not to complain because I was there for advice. You are right, I was here for advice, but a little more than I bargained for. That's ok though, I can take it like a man...

HomeGuru

Re: hexeliebe

OutForRevenge said:
This is the point I am making. I did post an opinion/complaint on here and my post got deleted. HOW IS THAT FAIR? In fact I was told not to complain because I was there for advice. You are right, I was here for advice, but a little more than I bargained for. That's ok though, I can take it like a man...
**A: I deleted your thread because it did not follow the rules of this website. If you want fair, start your own website and operate as your own moderator. You are not required to post on this website or even read any of the threads.

HomeGuru

**A: I deleted your thread because it did not follow the rules of this website. If you want fair, start your own website and operate as your own moderator. You are not required to post on this website or even read any of the threads.
Well that was the point I was making. You and others are here for advice, and you seem to think that I wanted your opinion. How can you give an opinion without KNOWING THE FACTS?? I judge only those who judge me. And let me tell you one thing, I would not hire an attorney who is not going to listen to the facts before giving their advice.
I am not an attorney, but with what my family has endured, I seem to have to learn because I have noticed that I cannot trust the law..You have proven that...!!

HomeGuru

Re: HomeGuru

OutForRevenge said:
Well that was the point I was making. You and others are here for advice,

**A: On the contrary my dear, I am not here for advice. I am here for entertainment. I get a big kick reading some of the threads.

and you seem to think that I wanted your opinion. How can you give an opinion without KNOWING THE FACTS?? I judge only those who judge me. And let me tell you one thing, I would not hire an attorney who is not going to listen to the facts before giving their advice.
I am not an attorney, but with what my family has endured, I seem to have to learn because I have noticed that I cannot trust the law..You have proven that...!!

**A: you cannot trust the law? How lame is that. Almost as lame as your thread that I deleted. Why don't you move to Iraq then and start your own Taliban II.

HomeGuru

**A: you cannot trust the law? How lame is that. Almost as lame as your thread that I deleted. Why don't you move to Iraq then and start your own Taliban II.

I unlike you have seen the ugly side of the law.. The lies and deceit and I guess to make it in this world I would have to become something LIKE YOU.. No thanks.. And what because I don't accept this, I should move?? OH MY GOD.. I have heard it all.. That was pathetic.. I am as American as I can get..See there you go, passing judgement before knowing the facts.. How about you? My husband is in the military.. Very well known.. AND YOU?

JETX

Though you say that you have no gripe with me.... it looks like I am about to change that.

Most of us (senior members) have allowed your diatribe to continue here, even though NOTHING in it has to do with legal issues or legal advice. Simply, you have started this thread as if it is your own personal discussion group.

This forum is here for a reason, and yours does not qualify. So, as before, say goodbye.

In the future, if you have a legal issue and need advice, bring it here if you like.... and you MIGHT get some good solid advice. Or you might get flammed, or even a little pissed off or on. That is the 'excitement' of an open forum (unlike others out there). And yes, if your post doesn't meet the rules and terms of this site, it might get deleted, or your access limited or eliminated. Simply your choice to comply, or our choice to remove.
Pretty simple, huh???

JETX

No, I still have no issues with you. What you said in your last post is true. I did start this post in the wrong site, and well I just wanted to get my opinion out there. That's fine you do what you have to do ok. I appreciate again you not bashing me.. Have a nice day..!!

O

--oh! behaave--

Most of us (senior members) have allowed your diatribe to continue here, even though NOTHING in it has to do with legal issues or legal advice. Simply, you have started this thread as if it is your own personal discussion group.(Quote)

I have seen you give out great advice, and you are one of the nicer ones. I do have a question however, Is there a reason why there is a post about this same issue started bye "IAAL"?

That post has nothing to do with legal issues either, and no one has freedom of speech on it.

Just curious

H

hexeliebe

I'll try to answer even if you don't like the answer.

Since you said your husband is in the military it's the same situation. If you have 20 years in service you get away with more simply because of senority.

A recruit in Lackland AFB who screws up and reports late for an assignment gets a 99. I showed up 15 minutes late for work one day after 4 years in and got a 'stern warning' from my pilot and nothing more.

There are several members here who give their time and knowledge to help others. They are not 'special' nor are they immune from the same rules that all of us must follow. However, because of their service and their giving, this forum allows them certain lattitude.

Just as they would you if you had come here with the aim towards helping others instead of forwarding your own agenda.

It ain't the message as much as delivery. And as a new member of the party it's your responsibility to fit in, not ours to conform to you.

C

coosi

this may be deleted quickly..who knows anymore???

Although I don't condone either of these threads, I have to agree about the fairness issue regarding the two similiar threads. IAAL deletes every post but his almost immediately (on that thread). Seems one-sided to me, but I didn't see anything in the Forum rules about anything being fair. Like I said earlier, it's just about entertainment, and some have more power than others to decide how "entertaining" the site will be...

Last edited:
hexeliebe

It ain't the message as much as delivery. And as a new member of the party it's your responsibility to fit in, not ours to conform to you
So let me ask you this then, is this how you greet people into your home then? Being a new person to the forum, I did not post anything for about 2 months. I wanted to see how things were done, and well I didn't start getting BASHED until about 2 weeks ago. And let me tell you, I never asked for it, I just asked a question. Again, I will give the respect for you position and your stance on this forum, but I WILL ALSO DEFEND MYSELF

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">