• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

to I AM ALWAYS LIABLE re: Ca. code 591

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

mayorsmith

I'm still in ca. could you please read my latest post on what we were discussing yesterday ? the way i feel right now, if i was a dog i'd go attack the mailman!!

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

mayorsmith said:
I'm still in ca. could you please read my latest post on what we were discussing yesterday ? the way i feel right now, if i was a dog i'd go attack the mailman!!

My response:

Look, I already gave you the law, and I already told you that you're going "down for the count."

The facts, as you related them, is that YOUR wife told the police that is was YOU that pulled the telephone cord out of the wall. The police observed that condition.

Your wife will be forced to testify against you because she's the one who complained and made those statements.

The reason the D.A. is going forward with your prosecution is probably because of the rarity of an arrest based upon Penal Code section 591, and the D.A. wants to make an "example" out of you.

There's nothing more to say to you on your subject and situation.

Good luck.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">