• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I got video taped, and had no idea.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

P

PhiX

From Connecticut. Okay. Embarrassing beyond reason, but I need to know what to do because it's killing me. A friend of mine, a long time friend in fact, whom I've been sleeping with for some time now, decided to capture our last encounter on video. Discretely hidden under some stuff on his desk, he had a video camera, which caught everything. I didn't see it until after everything was over, and pretty much pointed it out. He tried to lie about it and said it wasn't working, there was no tape...blah blah...but I know he's been wanting to do this, and I saw it was plugged into the wall. So he thought it was funny, and just kinda laughed it off. I asked for the tape before I left, he told me I didn't need it, and told me to leave. The next day, I e-mailed him, and asked him for it again, I've been ignored ever since. I was just wondering if there is anything I can do legally about this because the whole thing was done without concent. The only issue is, I don't know what the purpose for the tape is. Worst case scenario, I'm plasterd on the net, but he's in it too, so I doubt he'd do that. Please someone help me! :(

Last edited:

Beth3

You're too funny, HG. Hahahaha. :D

PhiX, since he did this on the sly, your "friend" is a dirtbag. You never should have left his place without the tape. Unfortunately, you should anticpate that, at a minimum, he'll be showing it to his pals. If I were you, I'd go over there immediately (got any brothers to take with you?) and demand the tape - and hope he hasn't made any copies.

P.S. He's obviously not your friend either. He taped you without your permission and then kicked you to the curb. Nice.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Beth3 said:
He taped you without your permission and then kicked you to the curb. Nice.

=====================================

My response:

Beth, this is what happens with, and to, skanks.

And, speaking of skanks, do you, or does anyone, know what happened to Member "DChristian"?

IAAL

HomeGuru

She joined SkanksRUs and is on the trailer park activities committee thus has little time for this website.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">