• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I have been Naughty?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

G35Coupe

What is the name of your state? Texas

Uh . . . I cannot believe I am even having to ask this . . I haven't felt this naughty since I was a deacon's daughter . . so many many years ago (good times) . . . so a good friend of mine was going through a hard time and has been really stressed and we have not had a chance to get together. I made the suggestion that we just meet up somewhere and chat for a bit . . no distractions I didn't have a lot of time and neither did he (oh yeah, I am a girl and my friend is a guy). SO anyway after some discussion there was the parting hug and then some tears and I there was going to be another hug but honestly I was freezing so we got into the vehicle and did the whole weep together and hug.

I got out to go back to my car and this older lady starts yelling at me about how I need to "do my business but not in front of her grandchild" .. yeah . . if only I was so lucky (honestly . . ) as I was trying to tell her that she completely misunderstood the employees of the pizza parlor that she was parked in front of (we were not) come out in a HERD and start coming for me.

One of them reach for my passenger door and this scared me a little but I told them to back off. I got in my car and drove away. I looked in my rearview mirror and noticed 2 of the employees in a mini-van behind me (Starsky and Hutch) and it appeared that they were on the phone and writing something down (I am assuming they were calling the police and writing down my license plate number at the request of their obviously insulted customer).

At first I completely blew it off but NOW I'm kinda wondering . . did I do something wrong. I mean no one saw "anything" as NOTHING they were imaginging (I'm guessing) was happening. Uh . .. I'm about half laughing but seriously. They freaking followed me!!

G35Coupe

truck was too small and i'm too old . . recalibrate your meter (grin). the only thing i can think is that this is really close to a tannign salon .. a big one frequented by lots of younger people (next door to a high school) and . .uh old women that feign "monkey truck love" (that is sarcasm) so there is a lot of activity. i guess if the cops come out i can show them i don't have callouses on my knees? or the lack of seatbelt impressions in my forehead . .i dunno. do i need to ready my passport and disguise?

S

shell007

BlondiePB said:
Anyone else's BS meter going off. :rolleyes:
I don't know about the BS meter, but the OP sure can tell a story. She had my full attention.

S

shell007

G35Coupe said:
truck was too small and i'm too old . . recalibrate your meter (grin). the only thing i can think is that this is really close to a tannign salon .. a big one frequented by lots of younger people (next door to a high school) and . .uh old women that feign "monkey truck love" (that is sarcasm) so there is a lot of activity. i guess if the cops come out i can show them i don't have callouses on my knees? or the lack of seatbelt impressions in my forehead . .i dunno. do i need to ready my passport and disguise?
OP...is this for real? If YOU didn't do anything, then what the heck are you worried about? Are you severely paranoid? :confused:

G35Coupe

paranoid . .heck

yes .. i am paranoid . .and for some reason my neck is killing me ..

i posted/asked because there was recently some story about some high school kids getting arrested after a driver called in an acusation (this is not a spelling bee so save it) of "aggressive driving" on a highway they reportedly commuted on (the driver called the sherrif's dept with the other driver's license plate number) ...

so why am i worried . . . because they don't let you smoke in jail . .

and if i am accused of a teeny bopper crime does that mean i get perky boobs if i plead guilty?

S

shell007

G35Coupe said:
yes .. i am paranoid . .and for some reason my neck is killing me ..

i posted/asked because there was recently some story about some high school kids getting arrested after a driver called in an acusation (this is not a spelling bee so save it) of "aggressive driving" on a highway they reportedly commuted on (the driver called the sherrif's dept with the other driver's license plate number) ...

so why am i worried . . . because they don't let you smoke in jail . .

and if i am accused of a teeny bopper crime does that mean i get perky boobs if i plead guilty?
I knew this was a freakin joke!! Thanks for the bed-time story!

G35Coupe

forgot

this whole "scared straight" post comes from an incident about 2 years ago - i was shopping at victoria's secret and one of the employees came up to me and told me i'd have to put my selections back as they were closing . . so as i gently (is exaggerating a sin . . maybe lightly tossing is better) placed my selection back where it was i muttered something about her having a wrinkled vagina and if miracle bra made a body suit she should sell her soul to raise the money . .i dunno it was a passing comment . . i expected to be tossed out but i did not expect to be greeted at the store entrance by two rentacops telling me that i assaulted this woman .. . and yeah . . i said some really mean (but refreshingly witty) things to her and when i tossed my stuff it was not a hurl as that requires more effort than i am willing to exert but i do believe my items may have found their way to the floor by my feet. so i guess in my area (the home of the rodeo and the super model jerry hall) the law comes down hard on natural born killahz such as myself . . i dunno . . maybe the meds have worn off?

G35Coupe

shellyandty

this is serious . . i guess i should be excited or slightly giddy? but the thought of a group of terribly bored cops showing up on my doorstep kinda made me ill. i did a search and actually even if we were only hugging if it offended her it is "reportable" . .. but just so all you helfpul little darlings know .. i called the police department and they stated that there was a report on my make/model of car but that since the caller admitted she actually only saw 2 people in a vehicle that the police would not investigate. . for some reason i wanna go to victoria's secret . .seriously

E

eme76

somehow the combo of this

I haven't felt this naughty since I was a deacon's daughter . . so many many years ago (good times) . . .
and this

(oh yeah, I am a girl and my friend is a guy)

gave it away as BS to me....not that I dont think the "deacon's daughter" couldnt be playin' for the other team just sounded more like a mistake in the story...;)

S

shell007

G35Coupe said:
this is serious . . i guess i should be excited or slightly giddy? but the thought of a group of terribly bored cops showing up on my doorstep kinda made me ill. i did a search and actually even if we were only hugging if it offended her it is "reportable" . .. but just so all you helfpul little darlings know .. i called the police department and they stated that there was a report on my make/model of car but that since the caller admitted she actually only saw 2 people in a vehicle that the police would not investigate. . for some reason i wanna go to victoria's secret . .seriously
I was going to respond with an intellectual response, but......nah. You need more help than I can offer.

E

eme76

shellandty said:
Actually, you sound as though maybe you took too many! Take it easy Chica!
WOW- I second that
at least she is more entertaining than Kelly:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">