• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I have a question about harrasment

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Iminnocent

What is the name of your state? PA

I have a question about harrasment...this is how it went....about three maybe two years ago..I was going out with a girl named Chrissy.....for about a year...she was really good friends with a girl named Catlin...
One day me and chrissy went on a double date with Catlin and her boyfriend at the time...to friendlys and after that we went to catlins room to you know....makeout and stuff which was great....as time goes on me and chrissy brake up not as enemys but as really good friends to this day...but then something werid happened...Me and catlin start talking alot for about maybe two months and I started liking catlin...I find out that catlin has breast cancer or so I thought.....Because more and more people told me she didnt have breast cancer....
so as time goes on...me and catlin drift from each other...About 2 more months go down the line and I hear from a police officer..I thought it was a joke but as I find out it wasnt at all..I go to see the poice officer and he shows me Instant messages from a serivice alot of people know about AIM.....it shows me talking to catlin dirogatory meaning I was going to kill her and blah blah blah....
It also has timestamps on it aswell...Im not dumb you can deff type up fake messages....As I was reading these messages....there were words that I dont use in my vocabulary like the word rambling or typing I got 2 go instead of got to go..
so i call chrissy mom to get some more info on what I am dealing with and her mother says that she never really liked catlin becasue she was alaways werid and that she never had breast cancer or anything of that nature she was just lieing to get people to feel bad for her....before the im messages were written by her (not by me) she was slandering my name around to everyone that ever met me or knew me saying that I hit girls and stuff..I called two colleges one I thought she went to and the other that I think she goes to and I told them to leave a message to tell her to please leave me alone..i try to smooth out things so that we can just get along and no more of the highschool crap....Catlin has a history of lieing and cheating her way into peoples head....long story short I Have to meet with the guy this tuesday and I had im messages but There were lost in a blowout of my computer also I called aol to see if they keep messages of harrasment of there users they said they dont and it goes against there privacy act..As of right now all I have on my side is that Catlin is a college girl who doest seem too afraid of me because honestly If you really scared for your life and your afraid your going to get killed by somebody else after you call the police you file a restraining order on the other person and I have no heard of any retraining order at all she is lieing and I know she is lieing and making false report..I just want this to go away with this situation....I go to college I am 19 years old this stuff started when i was a minor...which i bealvive is not aloud with out a adult even if I am 19 now..I mean I didnt write those messages I admit to calling the college to tell her to leave me alone....You can deff fake an im message deffinty. I need to know if there is anything I can do to show people im not lieing

Last edited:

BelizeBreeze

There is no way I'm wading through that crap. Boil it down to just the facts and put some paragraphs in it. Otherwise, you'll wait a long time for someone to read this 'war and peace'.

Iminnocent

BelizeBreeze said:
There is no way I'm wading through that crap. Boil it down to just the facts and put some paragraphs in it. Otherwise, you'll wait a long time for someone to read this 'war and peace'.
You can read it now please help

S

seniorjudge

BelizeBreeze said:
BB, Chrissy and Catlin well you know like did some stuff with Iminnocent and there was like a computer, you know, so things kinda well you know.

Bravo8

Brother, if that is the version you cleaned up after Belize gave you some advice, then I would hate to see the original.

How about paragraphs, capitalization, and a spell check?

I tried to read that stream of consciousness and now I have a headache. I wonder if I can sue you? ;)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">