• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I knew he was sick, but.....

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Bookhim

Ohio

I found our daughter's cell phone given to her by her no good boyfriend that I have a hearing against Tuesday for CPO violations. Apparently he sent pictures of his penis to our daughter's cell phone.

I have a sneaky suspicion this is illegal.

I also have on good authority, as addressed earlier that the loser, along with it's family is trying to get our daughter to commit perjury on the stand saying it wasn't it that violated the CPO, though both my wife and our daughter saw it and it admitted such to the the police.

Any ballpark figures on how much time it could get for....

at least 17 violations of the CPO
the obscene cell phone pictures
conspiracy to commit perjury
and, lest I forget, the attempt in vain by it and it's mother to commit welfare fraud

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
On the other board where she has posted this question, it seems that the daughter is 18.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">