• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I let a 17 year old use my ID to get a tattoo when I was 18. what can happen?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

afaeth

In the state of Connecticut.
I allowed a friend use my license to get a tattoo when she was 17 and I was 18. I was willing to hand my license over because I did the same thing at her age, we look similar, and she was threatening to get it done from a friend who had no tattoo license if I did not take her to a professional parlor. Her parents found out about it, and are now harassing me and my family over the phone and leaving numerous voice mails from restricted numbers. The tattoo parlor has me and her on survelance camera, because I stayed with her while she got it done but I gave her my ID when we were outside. I would like to know what type of charges can be made against me if her parents are threatening to press charges. I know this was a huge mistake and I thoroughly regret it, but the girl's mother is not only continuing to call me but my family as well, who I do not even live with. I attempted to talk to her but I had no luck, she is only looking for some sort of resolution or I'm guessing, my punishment.
Also, do you think filing a restraining order against the woman would be useful? I asked her to leave me alone and I recently turned 19 two weeks ago, so I am an adult and she should not bother my family with my mistakes.

Just Blue

In the state of Connecticut.
I allowed a friend use my license to get a tattoo when she was 17 and I was 18. I was willing to hand my license over because I did the same thing at her age, we look similar, and she was threatening to get it done from a friend who had no tattoo license if I did not take her to a professional parlor. Her parents found out about it, and are now harassing me and my family over the phone and leaving numerous voice mails from restricted numbers. The tattoo parlor has me and her on survelance camera, because I stayed with her while she got it done but I gave her my ID when we were outside. I would like to know what type of charges can be made against me if her parents are threatening to press charges. I know this was a huge mistake and I thoroughly regret it, but the girl's mother is not only continuing to call me but my family as well, who I do not even live with. I attempted to talk to her but I had no luck, she is only looking for some sort of resolution or I'm guessing, my punishment.
Also, do you think filing a restraining order against the woman would be useful? I asked her to leave me alone and I recently turned 19 two weeks ago, so I am an adult and she should not bother my family with my mistakes.

How about you offer to pay for the plastic surgery to remove the Tattoo ?

fairisfair

And what if the girl don't want that?
If she would have turned 18 now is she not considered to be an adult?
so answer the frigging question IS SHE 18????

If so, then it is unlikely that her parents could institute a lawsuit on her behalf, against her will.

and for god's sake go back to school and learn proper english.

(yeah, like frigging) LOL

How in the world did she use YOUR ID anyway? are you twins separated at birth??

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">