• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I need help...

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

screwedupkitty9

I live in Maine.

I'm dating a guy who is 15. Hes gOing tO be 16 on july 9th. I just turned 18 10 days agO. PeOple are bringing up statutory rape. Does anyOne knOw if it is statutOry rape. And if sO. What abOut when he turns 16. Is it still statutory rape??

please help

CdwJava

You're 18 and dating a younger boy - risking any number of criminal acts ... and you think that capitalizing your "O's" is cool ... you think there might be a maturity issue here?

Try dating young men - not boys. Stay out of jail. And grow up.

Carl

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

CdwJava said:
You're 18 and dating a younger boy - risking any number of criminal acts ... and you think that capitalizing your "O's" is cool ... you think there might be a maturity issue here?

Try dating young men - not boys. Stay out of jail. And grow up.

Carl

My response:

Carl, she's also fat and ugly, and looks like something dredged up from daddy's fishing trawler. So, what's a girl to do?

IAAL

J

Jeff Lafort jr.

screwedupkitty9 said:
I live in Maine.

I'm dating a guy who is 15. Hes gOing tO be 16 on july 9th. I just turned 18 10 days agO. PeOple are bringing up statutory rape. Does anyOne knOw if it is statutOry rape. And if sO. What abOut when he turns 16. Is it still statutory rape??

please help
You should be allset. I to live in the state of maine and ask about these laws to law enforcement. The age of consent is 16 but if the person is the age of 15 they are aloud to consent 5 years older. You still may want to wait until he turns 16 but it will be your choice.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">