• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I need help what can i do? extortion?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

felipe212

What is the name of your state? Nevada

Ok so here is the whole story, i Had a very good friend who i trusted alot i lend him some money and when it was time for him to pay me back he went and told me that a person had been calling him extorting him, i went ahead and asked for my money back then it just so happend that he decided to ditch my phone calls and then i reiceved threathing phone calls from a person that he had hired, the amount of the money that i have earned through my hard work is 40,000 dollars i worked long hours, after i told this person that had been calling me that i was not going to pay him i decided to call my then so called friend and then he still decided to ditch my phone calls so finaly he stoped by my dad and scared him to the point were he reiceved multiple heart attacks, now here is my biggest problem im illegal, but honest, i pay my taxes i donate to charity i help people out and i dont believe that it is fair that i am being extorted this way just beacuse of my legal status.

What can i do should i go to the fbi? get a lawyer and sue him or what?

Thanks for the help

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">