• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I need more advice..I was raped

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

Cute

I posted a thread called Statutory rape and I got one reply which is great. But I really would like some advice on whether I should go after this guy or not. Again he is 19 I was 15 at the time, he had sex with me and forced me down, however I did not say no. But it was rape. I am in Indiana, and this occured in March. I am now 16, any advice would be greatly appreciated.

HomeGuru

My apologies. In your last post I presumed you were the perpetrator since may types post here for answers.
You should have reported the incident immediately following the occurance such that a police report could be made and physical evidence gathered.
There was in fact a crime committed if the act was completed against your will even if you did not say no. It is not to late to report the crime and go after this guy. Do it for yourself and others.

B

beart188

do it for yourself

Cute, No matter what anyones says to pit you down for this do it no matter what. I was charged with statutory rape 4 years ago, mine was not forced but consensual, I went to therapy for it and it helped me alot. It sounds like the person that did this to you needs help. It does not matter how long ago it was but you need to get it reported as soon as possible. Good Luck

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">