• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I need some answers

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

johnswash1

What is the name of your state? florida I was arrested in march 2008 for domestic violance,but the victim did'nt pressing charges.I moved 400 miles away after I got out of jail,and I missed a court date which I now have a warrant for a fail to appear.I was evicted from my home in bay county,and lost everything including all paperwork for the court date.I needto hire a lawyer to settle this case.I cant afford much,but I cant afford to lose my job either.The victim is an X girlfriend of 8 years that has many issue,and I only was trying to help her,but this was my 3rd arrest for this same charge.I had the previous two charges dropped,because the girl had many issues.I have since gotten way from her.Please tell me what I should do to take care of this without turning myself into jail to be transported back to Bay Count,Florida????What is the name of your state?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">