• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I Need Some Help!!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

The_FUZZ_won

What is the name of your state?
CALIFORNIA

COUNT 1

On or about August 10, 2004, in the county of San Luis Obispo, the crime of UNLAWFUL DRIVING OR TAKING OF A VEHICLE, in violation of Vehicle Code section 10851(A), a FELONY, was committed by ME, who did willfully and unlawfully drive and take a certain vehicle, to wit, 1990 VOLVO, LICENSE ..4RBK828, then and there the personal property of E. CHRISTENSEN without the consent of and with intent, either permanently or temporarilt, to deprive the said owner of tittle to and possession of said vehicle.

COUNT 2

On or about AUGUST !), 2004, in the County of San Luis Obispo, the crime of RECEIVING STOLEN PROPERTY, in violation of Penal Code section 496(A), a FELONY, was committed by ME, who did willfully and unlawfully, buy, receive, conceal, sell, withhold, and aid in concealing, selling, and withholding property to wit, 1990 VOLVO, LICESE ..4RBK828, which had been stolen and obtained by extortion, knowing that said property had been stole and obtained by extotrion.

Now my dilema is that I didn't know the car was stolen when I got in. I did not help steal, or was anywhere near the theft of this car. I never drove the car. I was never read my MIRANDA rights when I gave my statement. The driver of the car mentioned it was stolen after she crashed. She told me to "follow her lead and say I stole the keys." She then told me to right the same statement as hers, -we were sitting right next to each other, so I could read it.

How do I prove my innocense??????? Please any help is great!!!!!! I need it immediatley- my court date is March 2.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">