• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I really need help!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

Serius

Hi,

Last night I was accused of vandalizing a statue and I need help.

This lady accussed me of watching me take this statue and throw it on the street. I did not do it, and totally confused about what she was saying, The lady told me that she called the cops. I left, and went to my friend's house for the rest of the night. I came home at 4:30 to find the police at my house with my twin brother going in the back of the squad car. I asked what was going on and he took my name and other info and made me go to the woman's house to show identify the vandalizer. She pointed at me and said I did it and described how I did it.

But I didn't do it and I'm being charged with vandalizm of a 75 dollar statue.
I have lots of emotional problems due to things people say because the way I look.
Teachers started saying things behind my back asking if I deal drugs, do drug's etc etc.

And now I am going to be Defamed again by this Ladie who claim's I did it, and i do not want to deal with it any more.
I want to sue her for defaming me by pointing the finger at me saying "He is the one who wrecked the statue"

I know who wrecked the statue as of today and I would not like to go to court for the vandalizm charge, but I would like to sue the ladie who defamed me. If she falsly accused me do you think I have a case?

Sorry, I can't type well I'm am really stressed out right now but I would really appreaciate some help in this because I can't get out of this town and i would like to put an end to my deppression and stress.

Please, Thank you

P.S. please let me know if anything didnt make sence, I'm really upset right now.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">