• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I report co-work is doing marriage fraud to make money, and got fire .

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

wanksta

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

I live in the New Jersey.

I worked in a Chinese company, I found a co-worker is doing marriage fraud. She has a green card. and she has a fake marriage with a man who has wife and he lives with his wife together. they have never live together. and she make a lot of money from marriage fraud. In the market, usually marriage fraud for purpose of getting green card can make $70000.
I thought it is crime thing. I reported to my manager, He fired me quickly. He just want protect this woman because he with her date often in the lunch time.

So, I got fire, I am very upset. I worked in same department. manager was always gave me most of job but give to this woman most of bonus. 3-4 times than me.
What I can sue them ? how can protect me ? where to report she marriage fraud.

Antigone*

OP has nothing to lose now. Here are the next steps: file for unemployment benefits, and then look for new job.

Oh yea, and learn the fine art of MYOB.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">