• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

If OJ was to confess on LIVE Television

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

SergeyL

What is the name of your state? NY

I just read that this Wednesday night at 9pm OJ will be interviewed LIVE on Court TV.This could be interesting! But I was wondering... What if he loses it on live tv? What if he confesses?

Is there something authorities can do about it if he does? Court TV should be asking him some interesting questions.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

SergeyL said:
What is the name of your state? NY

I just read that this Wednesday night at 9pm OJ will be interviewed LIVE on Court TV.This could be interesting! But I was wondering... What if he loses it on live tv? What if he confesses?

Is there something authorities can do about it if he does? Court TV should be asking him some interesting questions.

My response:

No. He can scream to the highest mountain that he killed Nicole, and there's nothing anyone can do about it - - legally, that is. He is protected by the Double Jeopardy Clause of the United States Constitution; i.e., He cannot be re-tried for the same crime in State Court.

Believe me, there's nothing that Court TV can ask him that hasn't already been asked hundreds of times before. The only reason (my theory) that he's still denying the allegations is because of his kids.

But, he's still looking for the killer or killers. They're always two holes ahead of him on the links.

IAAL

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">