• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Illegal Arrest & Incarceration

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

tgres320

What is the name of your state? Georgia
I had been living with the mother of my son, I admit we both have problems, and it caused alot of arrest of me , by her and her complaints, then after I would get out of Jail she would go and drop charges, this went on for to long, finally I was arrested and Jailed, a TPO was issued, and I could not go back to my own house, I solely owned this house, I paid all the bills for her and my son, while I lived with my parents, we were to have no contact, but she would have my son call me and then she would get on the phone and beg me to come home, so in November of 2002, she had the TPO dropped and I returned home against the advise of my family. I wanted to be with my son, I had only been home 3 days when I called the Sheriff to make her leave my home. She refused to leave, therefor I left, after thinking about it I decided that I was not going to be put out of my house again, I went home and she was on the phone with my sister, I went to bed, shortly after that I woke to a Officer pulling my out of my bed and handcuffing me, he searched my pockets without a warrant, and he arrested me without a warrant, I was taken to jail, and charged with Aggrevated Stalking, There was no Violence and I was in my own home, how can this happen, well I went back to my parents home after bonding out, I was told that I could go to my home and get some personal belongings, I did with my father, she was not present. I then went to my fathers house and received a call from a Detective telling me to stay away from the house, I told her that I would, and I did, she then called to check with my X, and she told her that I had not been back since I came by to pick up some belongings, the Detective took it as I had gone back since she told me not to, so 3 hours after being released, they came to my parents house and arrested me again, saying I violated the Bond conditions, and charged me with another count of Agg. Stalking. I remained in jail, I know this is long, but I needed to let you know how this Maze of Errors started, In this case my Civil Rights, Right to Due Process, Fraudulent Statements, My witness were not allowed to speak in Court, they just pushed it trough and my Lawyer told me to Plea Bargain, I got charged with 3 Counts of Agg. Stalking, a;nd got 8 years, Serve 2, I have Documetation to show that I was set up, I can prove Judical Misconduct, Fraud, and Intent to Defraud. I need to get help, I already have a Writ of Mandamus, I need help to get these charges expunged, I have contacted the FBI, Attorney General, GBI and FBI in Washington, they call the DA for the County and I never hear back from any of them. I can only guess what the DA is telling them, this County has its own set of Laws that they go by. I beg someone to just look at what I have and they could see all the Evidence that I have, I deserve to Clear my Name, I have already lost everything I had, they gave it all to her, I have lost 2 years of my Life, I am a Convicted Felon, I just want someone to PLEASE give me a chance to show that I am right. I Thank You for your time it know that this is long, and it will take some time to read, and I really appreciate the chance that this Web Site has given me.
:(

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">