• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

im in a bad situation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

rilee-19

What is the name of your state?kentucky(remember its a commonwealthstate)
I pled guilty to 3 years with 90 day shock out while i was out on bond,I never showed up in court for my final sentencing and i have never turned myself in but i have realized i made a dumb mistake and am going to turn myself in this week i learned that i have been indicted to the grand jury for a FTA and im scared when i turn myself in what am ii most likely facing im real scared and ive never been in trouble exept for this.
Also if i hire a attorney is it likely that he may be able to do me some justice?

rilee-19
Junior Member Join Date: Jan 2005

help!!!!! i need answers quick

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is the name of your state?kentucky
someone was arrested in ky for tampering with evidence and posession of a controlled substance,bonded out on 500 dollar bail after pleading guilty to 3 years with 90 day shock out.(never showed up in ct for final sentencing)
They left the state and want to know if ky will come lookin for them or if they try top get a job if it will show up on a background check.
If they turn themselves in will they face more time?
its not possible to change a guilty plea is it?even if you get a good lawyer?
So, is it you or not?

CdwJava

rilee-19 said:
What is the name of your state?kentucky(remember its a commonwealthstate)
I pled guilty to 3 years with 90 day shock out while i was out on bond,I never showed up in court for my final sentencing and i have never turned myself in but i have realized i made a dumb mistake and am going to turn myself in this week i learned that i have been indicted to the grand jury for a FTA and im scared when i turn myself in what am ii most likely facing im real scared and ive never been in trouble exept for this.
Also if i hire a attorney is it likely that he may be able to do me some justice?
As a fugitive you are likely facing additional charges.

And an attorney might be able to help some on the new charges, but the previous one is pretty much done with - guilty and awaiting sentencing. But, doing you "some justice"? Sorry, but you weren't wronged - you ran.

There is no good news for you here. It's best to face the music now and get it done with.

- Carl

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

Sunny Mexico is nice this time of year. However, I'm not sure if they have single-wide trailers in Mexico. I wouldn't want you to feel uncomfortable if they don't.

IAAL

rilee-19

well mr. mexico

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE said:
My response:

Sunny Mexico is nice this time of year. However, I'm not sure if they have single-wide trailers in Mexico. I wouldn't want you to feel uncomfortable if they don't.

IAAL
honestly it was funny but i am only asking for advice that will actually answer some of my questions im not asking for sarcasm I really need help right now

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">