• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I'm not sure what to do

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

Shall

I am editing this out of paranoia :-s

Perhaps there is no chance of it being linked back to me, but I would hate for it to jeopardize anything.

Last edited:

H

hexeliebe

How much trouble can I get into for lying to the police?
You can get into a lot of trouble for lying to the Police. But then, how can you expect to remember anything when your head was slammed against the bar? RIGHT?????

How much trouble are the guys facing who took him out back if I told the truth?
Who knows? You don't know what happened out back because you weren't there? And you can't remember anything right?

Should I try to find an attorney before I talk with the police again?
No, you should file assault charges against the idiot who did this to you. It will make him think twice about any charges he has filed against the others, it WAS sexual assault, and after he banged your head against the bar you can't remember much, RIGHT?

What happened out back isn't your concern and if asked again you just can't remember what occurred after your head was slammed against the bar. You were trying to clear your head and still are a little fuzzy.

As for going back to work, why the hell would you let a criminal dictate your life? Go back to work, get on with your life, file charges against this preditor and let the police handle it.

H

hexeliebe

Yes, go back to work and don't let this jerk win.

good luck

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">