• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

immigration emergency!!!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

dgt8246

What is the name of your state? oregon
i might be charged with some charges for something i did not do. i am also a permanent resident (18yrs old) & i am really concerned that these can harm my stay in the u.s.- what do I do? what can the gov. do vs. me? can i be deported? help please!!!!!:confused:

Shay-Pari'e

dgt8246 said:
What is the name of your state? oregon
i might be charged with some charges for something i did not do. i am also a permanent resident (18yrs old) & i am really concerned that these can harm my stay in the u.s.- what do I do? what can the gov. do vs. me? can i be deported? help please!!!!!:confused:
What are the charges?

Son of Slam

If you are deported for a felony you may return to Los Angles and the police are not allowed to bother you unless you commit a crime. Los Angles is now part of Mexico, and they just don't care.

JETX

Come on, SOS!! Did you forget that the Orange County Felony Placement Program was modified to only be available to those felons with manslaughter or homicide charges??? Those with lesser degree felons can apply to metropolitan areas of Arizona, border towns in Texas and those areas of California near Mexicali and Indio. And to areas of Clark County in Nevada after June 1.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">