• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Impersonating a Federal Agent

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rivox

Hello,

In advance, I thank you for your comments.

A person I know is claiming that his father is an FBI agent. I highly suspect that he is lying since he doesn't even know where FBI headquarter are.

I am not sure why he keeps saying that, but he just bullies everyone and is always trying to bend the rules because of this.

Is there any legal recourse? If I denounce him to the authorities can they do anything? I mean he's not claiming that "he" is an FBI agent, only that his father is. Is there a way I can know for sure if he's lying? I don't want to just call FBI headquarters and ask if he works there...

Thank you

Last edited:

Antigone*

Hello,

In advance, I thank you for your comments.

A person I know is claiming that his father is an FBI agent. I highly suspect that he is lying since he doesn't even know where FBI headquarter are.

I am not sure why he keeps saying that, but he just bullies everyone and is always trying to bend the rules because of this.

Is there any legal recourse? If I denounce him to the authorities can they do anything? I mean he's not claiming that "he" is an FBI agent, only that his father is. Is there a way I can know for sure if he's lying? I don't want to just call FBI headquarters and ask if he works there...

Thank you
What kind of middle school baloney is this:eek::rolleyes: If you feel bullied go tell your teachers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">