• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

incest?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

whead6

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? we live in nebraska and my wifes sister is sleeping with their uncle (no joke) we already know its just plain wrong but is it legal? the story gets even more crazy from there. This uncle killed my wifes other sister when they were little and did time for manslauter. he got out and did more time for two 3rd degree asaults got out and killed two other people and did time for 2nd degree murder he got 25-30 and got out in 6 free and clear no parol?? anyway my nieces live with this complete insanity everyday and we fear for their lives!!!! please help

TheGeekess

Keeper of the Kraken
State: Nebraska (R.R.S. Neb. §28-703)
Prohibited Relationships: Person known to fall within degrees set forth in §28-702 or any person who sexually penetrates a minor stepchild
Prohibited Act (s): Marriage, sexual penetration
Age to Commit: Unspecified
Classification and Penalty: Class 3 felony
Aggravated Distinctions: NO

www.ndaa.org/pdf/ncpca_statute_incest_06.pdf

whead6

thanks for the help on the s/s 28-702

thanks for the help but for some reason the police say that that law is for people who unknowingly get into a relationship like that. like thats going to happen!! I don't read it like that at all. I say they are both guilty and he gets his 5th I mean 3rd strike. anyway thanks for your help

Last edited:

las365

Under what circumstances did the uncle kill the other sister? Under what circumstances did he kill the other two people?

How old is he, and how old is your sister-in-law who is in the sexual relationship with him? How old are your nieces?

whead6

my nieces are 5 and 12. he is in his late 40s and she is 31. he smothered their sister when she was an infint and said thats what he was told to do by a medicine man to calm a cranky child. the other two were his ex girlfriend and her mother and I really don't know alot about that case

Last edited:

las365

Good God. I forgot to ask two things: Are sis and uncle living together? And, where is your nieces' father? He is the one who would probably have to take action to get the girls out of this environment, if there is sufficient reason under the law to do so.

You should probably post this in the custody section.

whead6

yes they do live together and both of the fathers are out of the picture one by his own will the other by hers we are trying to contact him thing is he lives in connecticut and has since move with no forwarding address. we have both of the girls this weekend and we are trying to get things sorted out before they find out what we are up to

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">