• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

incorrect information on probation report

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

S. De Los Reyes

i am involved in a criminal case in los angeles, calif. my criminal report being used in court comes from the source of cii, clets, live scan, & tcis. the information on these reports is incorrect. there are arrests that are not me. i was told it shows that i was under the influence 4 times when actually i was arrested for a probation violation. not ever new case. i have been arrested for only one under the influence. i was never given the chance to actually read this report. so i would like to know how i go about finding a copy of this report. how i go about disputing the allegations on the report? i have very little time to do any of this before my case goes back to court. my public defender isn't filing the motions she should and i know that i will get railroaded if i don't do something. please help me correct this very important piece of defense i will need to keep from going to prison for 5 years. i can't afford an attorney. please give me any/all information i can use to dispute the detrimental information.

D

dankk

the only thing i can think of is someone with your same last name is missing a few charges on their record.

So what charges are they? did you have a job? where id you live? anything to show it wasnt you?

PS......no one gives a damn its probably your cousin or brother.....and you probably comiited more crimes you wernt caught at.

So no one will care.....yeah its tough, but "it aint me" is the oldest BS story in the book.

Chances are the Public defender thinks you are guilty.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">