• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

indecent exposure

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

E

exposed?

What is the name of your state? Missouri

After using the restroom at a local convenience store, I forgot to zip up (I was not wearing any underwear.) I bought a drink and left. I was later contacted by the local authorities and was given a ticket for indecent exposure. Apparently the two female employees contacted the police after I left. What should I do?

They call it indecent exposure, but I just plain forgot to zip up.

Last edited:

Son of Slam

exposed? said:
What is the name of your state? Missouri

After using the restroom at a local convenience store, I forgot to zip up (I was not wearing any underwear.) I bought a drink and left. I was later contacted by the local authorities and was given a ticket for indecent exposure. Apparently the two female employees contacted the police after I left. What should I do?

They call it indecent exposure, but I just plain forgot to zip up.

Next time you are standing in front of strange women and you feel it getting a little cold, stick it back inside your pants and zip up.

HomeGuru

Re: Re: indecent exposure

Son of Slam said:
Next time you are standing in front of strange women and you feel it getting a little cold, stick it back inside your pants and zip up.
**A: and wear underwear good brief oops, grief.

D

DogToenails

You expect us to believe you didn't intentionally snake those women. You're saying you didn't realize your fly was wide-open with no underwear? Just be glad its not 1970s when you could get shot for ignoring the draft.

JETX

Actually, I do understand your circumstance and, though I have NEVER had it happen to me, I know that it must have been embarrassing to have the women point and laugh. And the 'excuse' you offered was just as obviously made up using the wrong 'head'.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
"I forgot to zip up" ranks right up there with "I must have forgotten to pay for it" as a believable excuse. Even if it's true, there's no way anyone is going to believe it.

D

DogToenails

HomeGuru said:
Look, it's his ugly son. The small one with the droopy eyes, long nose and a beard.
And he lives right next door to some a**hole.

F

Fuwad

here lemme actually help you out a bit rather than be an ass like everyone else here ;) pretty much sumthin like this can happen to ANYONE, id get a lawyer even a public defender would be good jus to explain the best route to go and help fight it n court i see bs like this happen all the time. good luck man.

JETX

In our never ending service to try to keep up the standards of this forum, let me try to translate the 'Ebonics' of the last writer into intelligible English. Translations are in the parentheses.

-------------------------------------
"here (Here) lemme (let me) actually help you out a bit rather than be an ass like everyone else here (remove the extra space, add a period) pretty (Pretty) much sumthin (something) like this can happen to ANYONE, (change comma to period) id (I'd) get a lawyer (comma) even a public defender would be good (add comma) jus (just) to explain the best route to go and (to) help fight it n (in) court (period) i (I) see bs like this happen all the time. good (Good) luck (add comma) man (Man)."

-----------------------------
This translation service was brought to you at the request of readers and members of this forum that have actually received a higher than 3rd grade education and are not so lazy that they cannot press the right keys on a keyboard.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">