• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

indecent libirties with minor

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

concrened4u2

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? North Carolina

I have got a friend that got pregnant when she was 13 had baby when she turned 14 at the boy was 16/17 this happen 12yrs. and 9 months ago considering her son is 12 now.Her mother wanted to press charges but was told that the age difference was big enough.Well years later he was 24 and got a 15 year old pregant and she was forced to marry him when she turned 16 he is 30 now but still seeing young girls but has kepted it on the low.The question i have can these girls take charges out on him now after all these years they were told they could by the dective that i sinvestagting on charges due to his 4 year old son.Can any one help?Thanks The 4 year old has been saying that his dad has been touching him where he shouldnt be.

Last edited:

Proserpina

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? North Carolina

I have got a friend that got pregnant when she was 13 had baby when she turned 14 at the boy was 16/17 this happen 12yrs. and 9 months ago considering her son is 12 now.Her mother wanted to press charges but was told that the age difference was big enough.Well years later he was 24 and got a 15 year old pregant and she was forced to marry him when she turned 16 he is 30 now but still seeing young girls but has kepted it on the low.The question i have can these girls take charges out on him now after all these years they were told they could by the dective that i sinvestagting on charges due to his 4 year old son.Can any one help?Thanks

So let's get this straight.

Doe was 17 when he impregnated Mom A, aged 14, and now that child is 12/13.

Doe was 24 when he impregnated Mom B, aged 15/16, and now that child is 6.

Where does the 4 year old come into the picture?

concrened4u2

idicent liberties with a minor

Ok you wanted to know where the 4 year old comes into the picture the 4 year old is telling his mom and other family memebers that his dad is touching him in his private area where he doesnt like it.The mother has fied a repodt the dectives have questioned the 4 yearold but nothing has been done to the father yet he hasnt been arrested or anything I thought they were supposed to protect the children.But I guess not.

Proserpina

Ok you wanted to know where the 4 year old comes into the picture the 4 year old is telling his mom and other family memebers that his dad is touching him in his private area where he doesnt like it.The mother has fied a repodt the dectives have questioned the 4 yearold but nothing has been done to the father yet he hasnt been arrested or anything I thought they were supposed to protect the children.But I guess not.
Your post makes no sense whatsoever. :confused:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">